Camp Wohelo has – and keeps – a promise that “no camper be turned away” because of their family’s financial situation. Every year more and more people ask for help to get their kids enrolled at Camp Wohelo. You can help by donating to the Campership Fund.
Camp Wohlelo has been very well cared for over the years by volunteers. Your donation will help to keep Camp Wohelo in sound condition as we work hard to maintain and upgrade our facilities to be people and environmentally friendly. You can donate to Operations to help.
Please help support the Mission Statement and Focus of Camp Wohelo.
Donate to the Campership Fund
The mission of Camp Wohelo is to discover and celebrate our natural best.
Which means… we provide a natural setting for people of all ages to discover and develop their spiritual, recreational and relational gifts.
FOCUS OF THE SOCIETY
To use the facility year round to fulfill our Mission Statement, Values and Vision, and to include as many people, from all walks of life, as possible.
- We honour our founding women’s lead, the CGIT Purpose…”Cherish Health, Seek Truth, Know God (we promote and lead by example the acceptance and respect for all spiritual journeys, religions and beliefs) and Serve Others”…
- We believe that all programs should be based on the values of – love, acceptance, and respect.
- We believe that providing summer camps for girls, young women, and families is a priority.
- We believe in providing an environment that is safe in every way – physical, spiritual, emotional, mental.
- We believe that it is important to experience fun and friendship in a natural setting.
- We believe in preserving the natural setting.